The Research Group INOWAS at Technische Universität Dresden endeavours to make its website https://www.inowas.com accessible in accordance with national legal provisions implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Preparation of this Declaration on Accessibility
This declaration was prepared on 22 September 2020. The last review of the INOWAS website and this declaration was carried out on 22 September 2020.
Basis for the preparation of this Declaration on Accessibility is a self-assessment carried out by the Research Group INOWAS at Technische Universität Dresden.
Status of compatibility with the requirements of the Federal Ordinance on Accessible Information Technology (BITV)
Due to the following incompatibilities and/or exceptions, this website is partially compatible with the requirements of the BfWebG in accordance with BITV 2.0.:
- the background and foreground colours do not have sufficient contrast ratio
- the heading elements are not arranged in descending order
- some alternative texts are missing
- no labels are assigned to form elements
- links have no recognisable name
The content listed below is not accessible to all users for the following reasons: The content is beyond the scope of the applicable legislative provisions.
- The content of the subdomain https://dss.inowas.com is available only upon registration. The website contains specialised simulation tools for groundwater modelling applications.
If you notice any shortcomings in terms of accessible design, please contact:
Dr. Catalin Stefan
Head of Research Group INOWAS
Technische Universität Dresden
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback, you can contact the Saxon Arbitration Service:
Representative of the Saxon State Government for the interests of people with disabilities
Further offers of assistance at TU Dresden
You can find further offers of assistance of the Commissioners for Students with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses of TU Dresden: https://tu-dresden.de/tu-dresden/organisation/gremien-und-beauftragte/beauftragte/bfsb