The developed web-based tools within SMART-Control will be presented in three online seminars. The tools can be used to analyse various processes occurring during managed aquifer recharge (MAR) and simplify the save and sustainable operation of MAR facilities.
- Initial risk assessment of MAR systems
- Main topic: Get to know how to assess the microbial risk at the MAR facilities using the INOWAS tool “Quantitative microbial risk assessment” as well as how to quantify the underground residence time between an infiltration basin and an extraction well based on temperature time series data using the web-based INOWAS platform
- Date: 05 April 2022, 2 pm CET
- Free Registration: https://bit.ly/3Mo2d4S
- Real-time monitoring of MAR systems
- Main topic: Get to know how to connect existing real-time monitoring sensors to the web-based INOWAS platform, how to upload time series data and how to process monitoring data on the INOWAS platform
- Date: 03 May 2022, 2 pm CET
- Free Registration: https://bit.ly/3vuNWx9
- Groundwater modelling and scenario analysis
- Main topic: Get to know how to setup and run a numerical groundwater flow model based on MODFLOW on the web-based INOWAS platform including results evaluation and scenario analysis
- Date: 07 June 2022, 2 pm CET
- Free Registration: https://bit.ly/3prWwZw
Please register using the provided link.
Download the flyer to spread the word, we are looking very forward to meeting you at our seminars!