The INOWAS team offers customised training courses on the planning, management and optimisation of managed aquifer recharge applications using the web-based INOWAS platform.
- Online Training Course: “SMART-Control Software. Implementation of the first project training course in Cyprus”. Course jointly organised with adelphi research gGmbH within the framework of SMART-Control project. 23-27 November 2020, online event.
- Online Training Course: “Web-based numerical modelling and optimisation of MAR/INOWAS“ at the “Web-based training course on RBF/MAR” for the Geological Survey of Finland GTK, 08. – 10.09.2021
- Training Course: “Web-based numerical modelling and optimisation of MAR (INOWAS)” and “Modelling exercises (INOWAS)” at the 3rd International Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge (MARISS), 23.08. – 03.09.2021, HTW Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Side-event Workshop: “Web-based numerical modeling and optimisation of MAR applications using the free INOWAS platform”. Side-event workshop organised during the 10th International Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge (ISMAR10), 20 May 2019, Madrid, Spain
- Side-event Workshop: “Web-based modeling of managed aquifer recharge using the free INOWAS DSS platform”. Half-day workshop organised along the 16th Biennial Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge (BSMAR16) held on 5-7 March 2018, San Diego, California, USA
- International Summer School: “Second International INOWAS Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR)”, 4-15 September 2017, Dresden, Germany
- International Summer School: “First International INOWAS Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR)”, 4-9 September 2016, Dresden, Germany
If you are interested in a training course customised to your needs, please feel free to contact us!